Day shift production workers in the Evisceration department are involved in the primary processing of poultry. This position involves repetitive work with a need for speed, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, including twisting, bending, stretching and moderate to heavy lifting ;
- Demonstrated understanding of food safety (training to be provided) ;
- Previous experience in food manufacturing is an asset but not required ;
- History of excellent attendance.
- You will be assigned to work in different areas of the Evisceration department performing a variety of production-related activities ;
- Maintain good manufacturing practices as related to hygiene, allergen, handling and temperature control.
Congés de maladie
Programme d’aide aux employés
Reconnaissance des années de service
We are committed to employment equity. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. This position is open to both men and women. The masculine gender is used without discrimination and solely for the purpose of lightening the text.