Exceldor’s poultry processing facility in Hanover, Ontario is seeking a 3rd or 4th Class Engineer to join our team. The hourly rate is $29.83 per hour for a 4th Class Engineer and $31.06 per hour for a 3rd Class Engineer. There is also a Weekly Attendance Program: an additional $1.25 per hour will be paid on regularly scheduled hours, to a maximum of 40 hours per week, if an employee works all scheduled hours for a given week.
- Must hold a 4th Class Stationary Engineer license with Refrigeration B certificate, or a 3rd Class Stationary Engineer license ;
- Experience with ammonia refrigeration, Refrigeration B certificate preferred ;
- Must be able to work rotating shifts of 12 hours on days and nights as scheduled.
- Operating ammonia refrigeration equipment, boilers, and related auxiliaries, monitoring water distribution, performing rounds and operating checks on equipment, responding to operations’ requests for services, and following up on alarms and taking action to rectify deficiencies ;
- Other duties as required.
Congés de maladie
Programme d’aide aux employés
Reconnaissance des années de service
We are committed to employment equity. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. This position is open to both men and women. The masculine gender is used without discrimination and solely for the purpose of lightening the text.