Exceldor Cooperative is currently hiring an Operator - JDE for its head office in Lévis. Working under the Operational Excellence, IT and Major Projects vice presidency and reporting directly to the IT Coordinator for the technology sector, the incumbent will ensure the availability and integrity of the production, pre-production, and development JDE environments. He will support maintenance and updating activities relating to the platforms and security management in JDE in together with business analysts from each business unit.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a college diploma ;
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position (a different but equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered) ;
- Strong knowledge of Oracle’s JD Edwards application and Microsoft Azure cloud computing ;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365, Sharepoint, PowerBi, Microsoft SQL and SSRS reporting ;
- Knowledge of QSoft software for security management will be considered an asset ;
- Intermediate level of English.
- Manage planned reporting schedules in JDE (creation, planning and deletion) ;
- Monitor the progress of scheduled tasks and the JDE event log daily, and investigate errors ;
- Make the necessary updates and system adjustments to optimize the performance of all JDE environments ;
- Support JDE improvements by deploying patches and new features developed by the application team ;
- Support the enhancement of JDE by deploying ToolReleases and ESUs specific to JDE Edwards EntrepriseOne ;
- Be responsible for the integrity of SQL and JDE database backups to be able to restore databases if necessary ;
- Be responsible for security management within JDE ;
- Participate in the development and maintenance of the disaster recovery plan.
Employee assistance program
We subscribe to the principle of employment equity. This position is suitable to men and women. The masculine gender is used without any discrimination and only to lighten the text.