Exceldor Cooperative is currently hiring for the position of a Business Intelligence (BI) Programmer Analyst. Reporting to the Head of IT Solutions Development and Delivery, the incumbent will participate in the analysis, documentation and development of decision-making BI solutions based on business needs in a context of organizational growth.
- Leverage the company’s data to guide executives and managers in the decision-making process ;
- Identify performance indicator needs ;
- Design management dashboards and prepare reports ;
- Ensure the harmonization and integration of various data sources as well as real-time integration ;
- Train and support users on these tools after implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration or computer engineering ;
- 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position ;
- Advanced knowledge of BI concepts: ETL, Cube, indicator, reporting, etc ;
- Advanced skills in relational databases and SQL language ;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft BI (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Power BI) and advanced data modelling and drafting skills ;
- Intermediate level of English.
Employee assistance program
We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from women and men.