Afternoon production workers perform a variety of duties throughout the production process. Work involves constructing food products, such as turkey roasts. This position requires a need for speed, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Stuffing whole turkeys, producing roasts, mixing stuffing ;
- Cutting on the cut-up line when required ;
- Packing ;
- Maintain good manufacturing practices as related to hygiene, allergen, handling and temperature control ;
- Other duties as required.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, including bending, twisting, stretching, and moderate to heavy lifting ;
- Demonstrated understanding of food safety (training to be provided) ;
- Previous experience in food manufacturing is an asset but not required ;
- History of excellent attendance.
Employee assistance program
We are committed to employment equity. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. This position is open to both men and women. The masculine gender is used without discrimination and solely for the purpose of lightening the text.