Exceldor Cooperative is looking for a Logistics Analyst to support its operations. The incumbent is part of the Operational Excellence, IT and Major Projects department and the Projects Unit. He/she reports directly to the Coordinator (Projects and Inventory), and participates in the management of the Beloeil distribution centre inventory, in continuous improvement projects in the Transportation and Warehousing sector, and in the implementation and support of the ERP system (Oracle JDE).
- Analyzes inventory reports and causes of variances, identifies discrepancies, and follows up on identified EDI errors;
- Maintains the integrity and accuracy of the inventory system in collaboration with Groupe Robert and ensures inventories are updated in the various systems;
- Actively participates in various continuous improvement projects: implementation of our ERP system (JDE), palletization optimization, new processes, review of business processes related to the supply chain and operations, and in collaboration with all stakeholders;
- Participates in inventory reporting, performance indicators (KPIs), route preparation, route loading (quantity and kilos), budget tracking and BI solutions, while proposing optimal solutions and taking into account industry best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration with an option in Operations Management and Logistics, or related training;
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in logistics (warehousing, transportation, inventory and projects);
- Knowledge of various systems (Oracle JDE, WMS, Business intelligence [BI], TMS and advanced Excel skills);
- Bilingualism: advanced.