Exceldor Cooperative is currently recruiting a Business Analysts. Reporting to the Director of IT, Business Solutions, the Business Analyst will be tasked with understanding certain business aspects of our organization, assessing client needs and desired solution requirements. The incumbent will propose a modelling process to efficiently address execution, while bearing in mind existing applications and their impact on other processes, to eliminate or reduce non-value-added activities. The incumbent will participate in planning as well as determine and report on his activities. Periodically, the business analyst will be supporting process owners to ensure that the business process modelling is consistent with the evolving needs of the organization, and that they optimize the company’s efficiency. The incumbent will also document changes and collaborate with others to implement these changes.
● Contribute to increased process performance cost reduction ;
● Identify solutions to minimize system customization ;
● Document processes in collaboration with project team and participate in system configuration ;
● Act as a bridge between business and technical resources ;
● Validate and verify throughout the development of the solution, and requested requirements while participating in implementation ;
● Provide appropriate file analysis for technical implementation in certain projects ;
● Develop trial cases, test plans, and participate in tests, and be safety conscious ;
● Watch over his business domain products.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent program ;
- 6 to 10 years of experience in a business analysis role ;
- Have a good knowledge of supply chain support processes ;
- Demonstrate good understanding of integrated systems, either financial, manufacturing or distribution modules ;
- CBAP and CCBA certifications will be considered an asset ;
- Demonstrate experience in ERP system implementation, e.g. JDE, SAP or Microsoft AX and experience in software development life cycle management ;
- Ability to manage multiple files in parallel and excellent organizational skills ;
- Excellent knowledge of processes, also known as good practices ;
- Fluency in English and French.
Employee assistance program
We subscribe to the principle of employment equity. This position is suitable to men and women. The masculine gender is used without any discrimination and only to lighten the text.