Exceldor is currently looking for a Project Manager - Robotics, Instrumentation and Control. Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for planning, organizing, directing, and controlling the company’s robotics, instrumentation, and control projects.
- Design and prepare plans and requirement specifications for different project sections (Robotics, Instrumentation, Electricity and Control Loop).
- Develop, plan, organize, and coordinate project schedules and milestones to ensure that deadlines are met
- Draft technical specifications that meet the organization’s criteria and standards as well as requests for bids.
- Oversee project implementation and coordinate work with subcontractors and employees, ensuring compliance with HACCP and health and safety standards.
- Ensure knowledge transfer by providing various training courses to the employees concerned.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, robotics, project management or equivalent
- 5 to 10 years experience in a similar position
- A different but equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered
- Membership of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec will be considered an important asset
- Knowledge of project management, computer science, continuous improvement, pneumatics, electricity, and programming
- Experience in the food industry will be considered an important asset
- Knowledge of occupational health and safety and ergonomics is an asset
- Change management skills (asset)
- Proficiency in the Office Suite software
- Bilingualism required (French and English)
Employee assistance program
We subscribe to the principle of employment equity.
This position is suitable to men and women.