Exceldor is currently looking for a Project Manager - Robotics, Instrumentation and Control. Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for planning, organizing, directing, and controlling the company’s robotics, instrumentation, and control projects.
As soon as possible ;
Executive and professional employees, class 8 ;
- Design and prepare plans and requirement specifications for different project sections (Robotics, Instrumentation, Electricity and Control Loop).
- Develop, plan, organize, and coordinate project schedules and milestones to ensure that deadlines are met
- Draft technical specifications that meet the organization’s criteria and standards as well as requests for bids.
- Oversee project implementation and coordinate work with subcontractors and employees, ensuring compliance with HACCP and health and safety standards.
- Ensure knowledge transfer by providing various training courses to the employees concerned.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, robotics, project management or equivalent
- 5 to 10 years experience in a similar position
- A different but equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered
- Membership of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec will be considered an important asset
- Knowledge of project management, computer science, continuous improvement, pneumatics, electricity, and programming
- Experience in the food industry will be considered an important asset
- Knowledge of occupational health and safety and ergonomics is an asset
- Change management skills (asset)
- Proficiency in the Office Suite software
- Bilingualism required (French and English)
Employee assistance program
Project Manager - Robotics, Instrumentation and Control
We subscribe to the principle of employment equity.
This position is suitable to men and women.