Exceldor Cooperative is currently hiring a Project Manager - IT for its head office in Lévis. The incumbent will be part of the Operational Excellence, IT and Major Projects vice presidency and report directly to the Head of IT Development and Solutions. The incumbent will plan, coordinate, and supervise project management activities. He will ensure that the scope, deadlines, and budget of the project under governance are respected. He will report monthly on the status of the project and keep the project management deliverables up to date. In addition, he will track risks and be responsible for delivering the project to the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent program ;
- 6 to 10 years of experience in development project management and implementing solutions as well as concrete experience in agile and traditional reporting ;
- PMP or Scrum Master certification will be considered an asset ;
- Have very good understanding of agility in the field of application development and knowledge of the Jira tool ;
- Excellent knowledge of supply chain business processes ;
- Knowledge of integrated ERP functions (finance, distribution, and manufacturing) ;
- Knowledge and understanding of the LEAN philosophy ;
- Advanced level of English.
- Ensure day-to-day project management and provide project management deliverables ;
- Define and assign tasks, and monitor progress on planned tasks ;
- Guide, coach, motivate and supervise project team members and hold them accountable for the work assigned to them ;
- Review proposed requests for changes, assess their impact on project costs, and schedule and approve them ;
- Monitor overall project progress, communicate on progress, and chair steering committees ;
- Generate project dashboard and project review ;
- Assist clients with the project development process ;
- Understand business needs, challenges and ensure that optimal solutions are put in place ;
- Prepare project ideas, project charters, plans, and business files for certain projects ;
- Serve as a reference for the company's project management tool.
Employee assistance program
We subscribe to the principle of employment equity. This position is suitable to men and women. The masculine gender is used without any discrimination and only to lighten the text.