Exceldor Cooperative is currently hiring a Head of Business Processes to be based at its head office in Lévis. Reporting to the Director - IT & Business Solutions, the incumbent will be responsible for managing a team of business analysts. He verifies the quality of the business analysts’ deliverables to ensure that our business processes are sustainable.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent program ;
- At least 7 years of experience in a similar role, including 3 years in team supervision ;
- Experience in business process transformation projects ;
- Have a good knowledge of supply chain support processes ;
- Excellent knowledge of processes, also known as good practices ;
- CBAP and CCBA certification will be considered an asset ;
- Modelling with the BPMN standard ;
- TOGAF certification will be considered an asset ;
- Ability to manage multiple files in parallel and excellent organizational skills ;
- Experience in software development life cycle management and project management ;
- Bilingualism is essential for this role.
- Ensure compliance with existing standards and norms ;
- Have an overall view of our business processes and their interconnections ;
- Be responsible for maintaining, and ensuring the development of our business process management solution ;
- Serve as a reference for methods, process modelling tools and manage security on access rights to business solutions ;
- Be responsible for maintaining and developing our governance processes ;
- Drive a transformational approach to our processes to ensure practices are in place and maintained to achieve the organization's strategic objectives ;
- Audit processes to identify deviations from established practices and performance gaps, while maintaining an agile approach ;
- Periodically assist process owners and relevant teams to identify sources of inefficiency, gaps, and elements of unnecessary complexity to develop solutions for improvement in each process.
Employee assistance program
We subscribe to the principle of employment equity. This position is suitable to men and women. The masculine gender is used without any discrimination and only to lighten the text.