Exceldor Cooperative is currently looking to hire a Senior Advisor - Human Resources Management Information System (HRMIS) and Global Compensation. Reporting to the Human Resources Vice-President, the incumbent is in charge of the implementation of the Human Resources Management Information System (HRMIS), in collaboration with the IT Unit, as well as activities (plan, organize, control) related to compensation including benefits, for the whole of Exceldor Cooperative.
- Participates to specific projects and activities pertaining to the implementation of the Human Resources Management Information System (HRMIS);
- Participates in the development, implementation, and update of compensation programs linked to various groups of employees;
- Supports and harmonizes the deployment of initiatives, programs, and strategies related to global compensation;
- Supports the payroll team in carrying out routine processes (salary review, group insurance renewal, etc.);
- Participates to the revision and update of job evaluation systems based on organizational, legislative, or other changes;
- Takes part in the development and management of tools used to monitor the costs for the workforce and global compensation;
- Seeks areas for improvement in current practices by questioning the status quo while exploring new ways of doing things to optimize the market monitoring processes;
- Acts as the resource person for compensation matters; must develop and recommend solutions, and be innovative;
- Participates to various human resources projects: calculate the costs of pay equity, analyzes, examines, and makes recommendations as far as internal business guidelines and processes are concerned;
- Participates in optimizing and operating the information system including developing new functions and updating data related to compensation;
- Poses a diagnosis and proposes solutions concerning the technologies used to identify situations where optimization is required in order to meet the organizational and human objectives, in collaboration with the project team;
- Acts as the liaison officer between the stakeholders and the technology experts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Relations or Business Administration with an option in Human Resources or Actuarial Science;
- Between 10 and 15 years of relevant experience in global compensation;
- Comprehensive knowledge in the areas of global compensation and pay equity;
- Comprehensive knowledge of the labour market and the tendencies in terms of compensation in Canada;
- Knowledge of the food sector is considered an asset;
- Membership in the Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines agréés is considered an asset;
- Knowledge of HR Expert systems is considered an asset;
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Must be bilingual (French and English).
Employee assistance program