We are currently hiring for Meat Trimmers on the day shift. Precision and attention to detail are paramount for this position.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, including twisting, bending, stretching and moderate to heavy lifting ;
- Demonstrated understanding of food safety (training to be provided) ;
- Previous experience in food manufacturing is an asset but not required ;
- History of excellent attendance.
- Cutting turkey into primal cuts for further cutting, deboning meat, cutting meat into specific cuts for as per customer requirements ;
- Pack, label, and box/store cut product ;
- Rework product as needed ;
- Perform pre-shift set-up, mid-shift cleaning and post-shift take down duties as required ;
- Maintain good manufacturing practices as related to hygiene, allergen, handling and temperature control ;
- Other duties as required.
Employee assistance program
We are committed to employment equity. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. This position is open to both men and women. The masculine gender is used without discrimination and solely for the purpose of lightening the text.