Exceldor’s poultry processing facility in Hanover, Ontario is seeking evisceration production workers to join their day shift. These are entry-level positions that involve fast-paced, repetitive production line work. No prior experience required. Job-specific training will be provided. The salary for these positions starts at $20.53 per hour and increases to $22.81 per hour after six months. There is also a Weekly Attendance Incentive Program: an additional $1.25 per hour will be paid on regularly scheduled hours, to a maximum of 40 hours per week, if an employee works all scheduled hours for a given week.
- You will be assigned to work in different areas of the Evisceration department performing a variety of production-related activities ;
- Maintain good manufacturing practices as related to hygiene, allergen, handling and temperature control.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, including twisting, bending, stretching and moderate to heavy lifting ;
- Demonstrated understanding of food safety (training to be provided) ;
- Previous experience in food manufacturing is an asset but not required ;
- History of excellent attendance.
Employee assistance program
Production Worker - Evisceration
We are committed to employment equity. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. This position is open to both men and women. The masculine gender is used without discrimination and solely for the purpose of lightening the text.