Production workers perform various duties at the plant in terms of receiving, eviscerating, and processing poultry as well as sanitation maintenance. These jobs require a high degree of availability and involve working during day, evening, and night shifts.
- Be good with your hands and enjoy production line work.
- Experience in factory work or other manual work.
- The starting hourly rate is $21.47 and can reach $23.85 at the top of the pay scale. A range of benefits come on top of the salary.
- The number of hours per week varies up to 40 hours.
- Bonus for the slaughtering department ($0.75),
- Bonus for the evening shift ($0.75)
- Bonus for the night shift ($1.25).
- Available day, evening, and night.
Employee assistance program