Production workers perform various duties at the plant in terms of producing and processing poultry. These duties include packaging, trimming, and cutting fresh chicken. You’re a potential candidate if you have experience in factory or manual work, are physically fit, and available for day or evening shifts on a Monday to Friday schedule.
- The current starting hourly rate is $18.02/hr.
- The number of hours per week varies up to 40 hours
- Evening shift bonus: $0.50/hour
- Attendance bonus: $1.00/hour
- Productivity bonus: $1.00/hour
- Work schedule:
- Day shift: 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m
- Evening shift: 3:30 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Shuttle available for those without a car (4 service points):
- Near Metro St-Michel in Montreal.
- At the corner of boulevard Langelier and Maurice Duplessis in Montreal.
- Near of the Longeuil Metro.
- At St-Hubert.
- Be good with hands and enjoy production line work
- Experience in factory work or other manual work is an asset
- Ability to read, write, and count
- French language skills compulsory
Employee assistance program
We subscribe to the principle of employment equity. This position is suitable to men and women.