Production workers perform various duties at the plant in terms of receiving, eviscerating, and processing poultry. Employees work mainly during the day but these jobs may occasionally require shift changes.
As soon as possible
The current starting hourly rate is $24.03/hr.
- The current starting hourly rate is $24.03/hr.
- Evening shift bonus: ($0.75)
- Night shift bonus ($1.25)
- Bonus for the slaughtering department ($0.75)
- A range of benefits comes on top of the salary.
- The number of hours per week varies up to 40 hours.
- The number of hours worked per week varies according to operational needs.
- Shuttle service available (four points of service in Saint-Hyacinthe and three in Montreal)
- No language requirements apply to this position
- Be good with hands and enjoy production line work
- Experience in factory work or other manual work is an asset
Employee assistance program