Exceldor Cooperative, an Award-Winning, long-standing company seeks a General Supervisor of Maintenance to join our team at our location in Blumenort, Manitoba.
Reporting to the Manager of Maintenance & Environmental, you will be responsible for:
- Providing advice and assistance in the training and development of Maintenance Supervisors.
- Ensures the continued success of the HACCP program.
- Ensure the continued success of the PM programs.
- Work with Industrial engineer and the CI Supervisor on CI initiatives.
- Interact effectively with the Maintenance Planner to prioritize and approve work assignments.
- Provide a high-profile presence in overall plant maintenance.
- Provide and direct the duties of the department supervisors to achieve maximum results and meet or exceed department objectives.
- Monitor expenses associated with the department.
- Maintain a variety of departmental records in a timely and accurate manner.
- Coordination and supervision of maintenance related contractors.
- Work cooperatively with other departments to ensure all management responsibilities are met.
- Contributing member of the Capital Project Planning Team.
- Provide input on the annual maintenance budget.
- Ensure work orders are completed, properly filled and signed off before returning to the Maintenance Planner.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a Maintenance supervisory position.
- Millwright Red Seal certification.
- Fabrication and welding experience.
- Project management experience.
- CMMS/MRO experience.
- Microsoft Office computer skills required.
- Excellent planning, analytical and organizational skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interactive social skills.
- Knowledge of trade management principles, methods and techniques in organizing resources and establishing priorities
Employee assistance program
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.