Exceldor is hiring for the position of Operational Projects Manager. Reporting to the Senior Manager for Operational Projects and Continuous Improvements, you will be responsible for planning and executing capital and major expenditures as part of the strategic plan. You will also coordinate the capital and major expenditures required for maintaining infrastructure, implementing occupational health and safety action plans, complying with animal welfare policies and quality and food safety standards, and improving operational performance and productivity.
• Bachelor’s in engineering ;
• At least 10 years’ project management experience ;
• A proven track record in the food industry is a strong asset ;
• Familiarity with the poultry processing industry ;
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, and Word) ;
• Advanced level of English.
- Schedule, organize, and monitor project management activities ;
- Draft and follow up on the organization’s capital and major expenditures budget ;
- Coordinate investments under the strategic plan ;
- Coordinate the investments needed to ensure workplaces are safe, maintain our infrastructure, improve operational performance, comply with our animal welfare policies, maintain our SQF accreditation, and uphold our food quality and safety standards ;
- Keep our plant plans up to date, including services for procedures ;
- Determine and prioritize stages for the development of our industrial technology infrastructure ;
- Monitor new technology ;
- Sit on various committees and work closely with staff from other departments.
Employee assistance program
We are committed to employment equity. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. This position is open to both men and women. The masculine gender is used without discrimination and solely for the purpose of lightening the text.