Exceldor Cooperative in Hanover, Ontario is hiring on their day-shift production line. Exceldor Cooperative is the exclusive manufacturer and marketer of BUTTERBALL branded turkey products in Canada.
Hours of Work:
- Monday-Friday, 6:00 AM - approximately 3:00 PM
- Hours per week vary depending on season but is the often the opportunity to sign up for extra hours in other departments during slower times.
Additional Wage Information:
- Hourly rate increases from $20.94/hour to $23.27/hour after 6 months of active service
- Weekly attendance incentive: additional $1.25 per hour, up to 40 regular hours per week
- Demonstrates understanding of food safety
- Capable of frequent bending, twisting and stretching
- Physically capable of moderate to heavy lifting
- Capable of repetitive work requiring use of hands and upper extremities
- Capable of standing for long durations
- Must follow all safety regulations while working
- Works well within a team environment
- Demonstrates above average performance and attendance
- Previous experience in a production environment is an asset but not required
Reporting to the Supervisor, the Production Worker is responsible for processing food products. This position involves repetitive work with a need for speed, accuracy, and attention to detail. You will be required to work in different areas of the department performing a variety of production related activities.
Employee assistance program