Looking for a summer job? Exceldor Foods Ltd. is hiring summer students. Both University/College and Highschool students are encouraged to apply!
Exceldor Foods is the exclusive manufacturer and marketer of BUTTERBALL branded products in Canada. Famous for BUTTERBALL turkeys, Exceldor Foods has brought a range of innovative products to market including Turkey Bacon, Turkey Franks and an array of high quality deli items.
Competitive compensation :
- $20.53/hour base rate + $1.25 per hour (weekly attendance incentive)
Reporting to the Supervisor, the Production worker is responsible for constructing and processing food products. This position involves repetitive work with a need for speed, accuracy, and attention to detail. You will be required to work in different areas of the department performing a variety of production related activities.
Hours of Work: Various shifts available
- Day shift: 6am - 3 pm
- Day shift: 7am - 3:30 pm
- Day shift: 9 am - 6 pm
- Afternoon shift: 3:30pm - 12am
- Capable of frequent bending, twisting and stretching
- Physically capable of moderate to heavy lifting
- Ability to work within colder temperatures
- Work well within a team environment
- Must follow all safety regulations while working
- History of above average attendance at work
- Must be returning to school
- Must be meet the age requirement listed above