Requests for sponsorships and donations must be submitted using the attached form. Before submitting your request, make sure it meets our eligibility and selection criteria by reviewing this excerpt from our Sponsorship and Donations Policy.
Excerpt from our Sponsorship and Donations Policy
To fulfil its social and community responsibilities fairly and effectively, Exceldor Cooperative has adopted a policy aimed at managing the sponsorships and donations it distributes in support of organizations that request it, in accordance with well-defined conditions.
This is realized in a spirit of commitment to communities, especially those where our cooperative is present (Montérégie, Chaudière-Appalaches, Capitale-Nationale in Quebec, Winnipeg and Blumenort in Manitoba, Hanover in Ontario) and the regions where our member owners reside. While enforcing this policy, the cooperative also pursues some corporate visibility objectives.
Thus, organizations that apply for a sponsorship or donation for a project, event, or activity, must meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Work in communities where Exceldor Cooperative is present;
- Contribute to fostering Exceldor Cooperative’s reputation and respect our values;
- Support the next generation of agriculture professionals in post-secondary institutions;
- Work in the agri-food sector;
- Encourage local poultry production or the poultry farming profession.
Please take note that only one request may be submitted per calendar year and that it must be received at least six (6) weeks before the project, event, or activity in order to be processed on time.